Bron: Sector3 Studios Forums
Sector 3 Studios heeft samen met de laatste update, ook weer een nieuw circuit toegevoegd aan RaceRoom Racing Experience. Het gaat om Zhejiang International Circuit. Een relatief onbekend circuit, echter wordt hier geregeld gereden door onder andere de TCR-klasse en diverse GT-klasses.
Er zijn twee lay-outs beschikbaar na aanschaf, het Grand Prix-circuit(3,2 km lang) en de "oosterlijke" baan(1,54 km lang.) Het circuit kan aangeschaft worden als onderdeel van het Premium Pack of los verkrijgbaar voor €4,98. In beide gevallen kun je deze aanschaffen via Raceroom zelf.
Verdere details van de update:
- Reputation - Incident points cooldown has been increased from 3 seconds to 4 seconds to limit escalation after being pushed out of the track.
- Reputation - Player now receives one incident point for invalidating a lap.
- Reputation - Just after a 4 seconds cooldown, we are now ignoring further incidents for track object collisions, going off-track and losing control until the car has rejoined the track.
- Option - The headrests of the cockpit seat were reportedly annoying for VR users as the camera was clipping through, so we added an option to toggle the rendering of the driver seat.
- Controllers - Added a profile for the Xbox gamepad when connected through bluetooth
- Controllers - Thrustmaster and Logitech wheels - Tweaked force exponent, max output and front wheel grip exponents to increase FFB feel in subtle effects
- Fixed controller profiles for Bodnar cable and Fanatec CSW 2.5 to prevent some detection issues.
- Fixed controller profile for the Thrustmaster T500 that was missing lines for Flatspot effects
- Fixed Car Setup menu that wasn't hiding the differential settings for cars that do not allow changing them.
- Fixed Car Setup menu not saving the differential setting for frontwheel driven cars
- Fixed puffs of smoke and brake marks left by players with high latency
- Fixed blinking of high latency opponent cars in multiplayer. It will now only cease to render the car if the opponent's latency is consistently above 1 second.
- Fixed AI control in pitlane that could sometimes accelerate the car above the pitlane speed limit.
- Fixed free flight camera that wouldn't work under certain conditions in the race monitor.
- Smoothed revlimiter and pit speed limiters logics for a selection of cars that were problematic.
- Red Bull liveries that were urgently replaced last update now have an updated image in menu and website.
- Audi TT cup - AI tuning
- Audi TT VLN - Added more gear ratio options
- BMW M3 GT2 - Fixed the rear camber that was asymmetrical in default setup
- BMW M6 GT3 - Fixed two esport liveries that had swapped renders in menu.
- Canhard R52 - Fixed Launch Control that was wrongly available for this car
- GT4 cars - AI tuning
- KTM GT4 - Tweaks to damage, tweaked its clutch for better standing starts
- Porsche 934 RSR - Added more gear ratio options
- WTCC Chevrolet Cruze - Fixed a wrong tyre file
- WTCC 15/16/17 - Updated suspension to improve toe control
- Imola - Modified cut corridors a bit to try and get rid of a wrong cut detection on the start/finish area.